theedollhouselive.com provides its service to you as a registered subscriber or authorized user ("Member" or "you"), subject to the terms of this agreement. This document is a binding agreement and we shall refer to it as the "TOS" (Terms of Service). The TOS comprises the entire agreement between theedollhouselive.com and you, superseding any prior agreements between you and theedollhouselive.com with respect to its subject matter. Additionally, you may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content, software, or services. theedollhouselive.com may change the TOS at any time, subject to timely notice, posted publicly in a visible manner. You agree to review the TOS periodically to be aware of such changes. If any change is unacceptable to you, you may terminate your membership as provided in "Cancellation" below. Your continued use of theedollhouselive.com following the Effective Date of any such change to the TOS constitutes acceptance of all such changes.
1. You certify that YOU ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OLD. You agree to provide theedollhouselive.com with accurate, complete, and current registration information. Failure to do this shall constitute a breach of this agreement and unauthorized access to theedollhouselive.com. Unauthorized access to theedollhouselive.com could result in immediate termination of your account and subject you to civil and criminal liability. Unless you have prior written authorization from theedollhouselive.com, you may not register for additional accounts after such termination.
2. Upon registering as a Member, you will choose a display name (to be displayed in chat) and password. You may not select or use a display name of another person (unless it is also your name), a name in violation of a third party's property rights, or a display name that theedollhouselive.com deems offensive or otherwise inappropriate. theedollhouselive.com owns all display names and licenses them to you. Additionally, you may not use your display name in violation of the TOS or in ways theedollhouselive.com deems inappropriate (e.g., sending or causing to be sent mass email solicitations). theedollhouselive.com reserves the right to delete any such display name or to request deletion.
3. You are entirely liable for all activities conducted through your account. A Member may not permit another individual to use the Member's account without direct supervision by the Member.
4. Members who have had their theedollhouselive.com membership terminated may not access theedollhouselive.com without theedollhouselive.com's prior express written (including email) permission. Members may not allow a former Member or other agent whose membership has been terminated to use their account. For additional information on re-registration and multiple accounts you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. theedollhouselive.com can terminate a user membership at will or for harassment to another member or performer or abuse of terms.Rights and Responsibilities.
You acknowledge that:
(i) theedollhouselive.com contains information, communications, software, photos, videos, graphics, music, sounds, and other material and services (collectively "Content");
(ii) Such Content is provided under license by Independent Content Providers ("ICPs"), other Members, theedollhouselive.com and its affiliates; and
(iii) At minimum, theedollhouselive.com owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such Content. Each Member and any user of Member's account must evaluate, and bear the risk associated with any reliance on the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any Content. theedollhouselive.com does not pre-screen Content as a matter of policy: however theedollhouselive.com, its affiliates,and ICPs shall have the right, but not the responsibility, to remove Content that they deem harmful, offensive or otherwise in violation of the TOS. Accordingly, you acknowledge that neither theedollhouselive.com, its affiliates, nor any ICP shall assume or have any liability for any action or inaction by theedollhouselive.com or its affiliates, or any ICP, with respect to Content, or Content changes within, theedollhouselive.com.
You acknowledge the following: (i) theedollhouselive.com permits access to Content that is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual and proprietary rights ("Rights"); (ii) These Rights are valid and protected in all media and technologies existing now or later developed; and (iii) Except as explicitly provided otherwise, the TOS, applicable copyright and other laws govern your use of Content.
You agree that you may transmit on or through theedollhouselive.com only Content that
(1) is not subject to any Rights, or
(2) any holder of Rights has given express authorization for distribution on theedollhouselive.com. You represent that if you upload any files, you have the legal authorization to do so. You agree that theedollhouselive.com may employ virus-checking technology to protect its system and its members from viruses. By submitting Content to any "public area" of theedollhouselive.com, you grant theedollhouselive.com and its affiliates the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the Content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such Content. You also warrant that the holder of any Rights, including moral rights in such Content, has completely and effectively waived all such Rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. You also permit any Member and authorized user to access, display, view, store and reproduce the Content for personal use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of Content placed on theedollhouselive.com retains any and all Rights that may exist in such Content.
You acknowledge that theedollhouselive.com may contain material that may be inappropriate for minors. You recognize that communication over theedollhouselive.com often occurs in real time or is posted on one of theedollhouselive.com's chat rooms. You acknowledge that theedollhouselive.com cannot, and does not intend to, screen communication in advance for accuracy or conformance to the TOS or any laws. However, theedollhouselive.com may elect, at its sole discretion, to monitor some, all, or none of theedollhouselive.com public areas for adherence to the TOS. Accordingly, you acknowledge that neither theedollhouselive.com, its affiliates, nor any ICP shall assume or have any liability for any action or inaction by theedollhouselive.com, its affiliates, or any ICP with respect to Content on theedollhouselive.com. Any conduct by a Member that in theedollhouselive.com's sole discretion restricts or inhibits any other Member, person or entity from using or enjoying theedollhouselive.com or another service shall entitle theedollhouselive.com to immediately terminate membership without notice. You agree to use theedollhouselive.com only for lawful purposes. You may not use, or allow others to use, your theedollhouselive.com account, either directly or indirectly, to:
(1) post, transmit, or promote any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable Content;
(2) harass, threaten, embarrass, or cause distress, unwanted attention or discomfort upon another Member or user of theedollhouselive.com or other person or entity;
(3) post, transmit, promote, link, or facilitate the distribution of content that may generally be considered obscene, including, but not necessarily limited to, bestiality, urination/defecation, fisting, incest, extreme sado-masochism or bondage presented in a sexual context, or any presentation of minors engaged in intimate physical contact or sexual situations, acted or depicted.
(4) disrupt the normal flow of dialogue in a chat room or on a message board or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other Members, users, individuals or entities, such as causing the screen to "scroll" faster than other Members or users are able to type to it or any action to a similar disruptive effect;
(5) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a theedollhouselive.com official, an ICP, forum leader, guide or host, or communicate under a false name or a name that you are not entitled or authorized to use, or impersonate a minor;
(6) post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, chain letters or pyramid schemes;
(7) post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation to other Members, individuals or entities, or collect or harvest screen names of other Members, without permission;
(8) post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private financial information from any Member;
(9) violate any operating rules, policies or guidelines of any other interactive service, including, but not limited to, the operating policies of the International Areas; or
(10) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, international or foreign law, including, but not limited to, any rules or regulations having the force of law.
theedollhouselive.com reserves the right to protect its Members and theedollhouselive.com from offensive email communication, including, but not limited to, the right to block mass email solicitations, or "junk email".
You also agree and accept that as new products become available on or through theedollhouselive.com, your use of these products is subject to the TOS. In addition to Content and services provided by ICPs, theedollhouselive.com, and its affiliates, others may offer Content, software or other services to Members with their own terms and conditions relating to your use. Failure to abide by these terms and conditions may result in termination of membership. Furthermore, other such networks, including Internet areas, may subject Members to their own usage policies.
2. Types of Individual Information. Individual Information is any information, data or records that relate to your theedollhouselive.com membership or use of theedollhouselive.com and identifies you or your individual Member account. The three types of Individual Information are; (1) "identity and billing information," such as your name, street address, telephone number, billing information, and any screen names associated with your account; (2) "navigational and transactional information," such as information about where you go or what you buy through theedollhouselive.com; (3) "private communications," such as the contents of email, or private chat room communications.
1. Collection and Storage. We may maintain the following types of identity and billing information: your name, street address, telephone number(s), length of membership, and payment information. We may also keep information on your communications with our Customer Service department and Performers, and general account history, such as accumulated usage credits or written complaints relating to your account. We safeguard Individual Information from unauthorized access and only authorized employees or agents who need to carry out legitimate business functions are permitted access to Members' Individual Information. Employees who violate theedollhouselive.com privacy policies are subject to disciplinary actions, including termination when appropriate. We may use agents, who are bound by strict confidentiality guidelines, to perform storage, processing, and other limited functions on theedollhouselive.com's behalf.
2. Use. We use identity and billing information to administer our business, ensure that you are properly billed and offer you opportunities (e.g. pop-ups or email) that may be of interest.
3. Disclosure. We do not release Members' telephone numbers, credit or debit card numbers, or checking account or other bank account numbers (or other Individual Information, such as navigational or transactional information or private communications content). Our policy is not to disclose identity information to third parties that would link a Members screen name(s) with a Members actual name, unless required to do so by law or legal process served on theedollhouselive.com (e.g. a subpoena). theedollhouselive.com, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to make exceptions to this policy in extraordinary circumstances on a case-by-case basis. When feasible, we do allow our Members to access and verify their Member Identity and Billing Information. We also allow our Members to request corrections to this Information. theedollhouselive.com intends to abide by applicable laws governing the disclosure to governmental entities of Individual Information and other records. If we are under a legal obligation to disclose Individual Information to a private citizen or entity, we may make efforts under the circumstances to notify the affected Member(s) in advance of releasing it in order to provide the Member(s) an opportunity to pursue any available legal protection.
4. Compelling Obligation. Although theedollhouselive.com will take reasonable measures not to disclose information about you or the contents of your communications, we may be compelled to do so in the good faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary (a) to comply with the law; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to enforce these terms and conditions; (d) to respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; or (e) to protect the interests of theedollhouselive.com or others.
1. Collection. We may collect and store certain navigational and transactional information, such as data on the choices you make from the range of available services, and the times and ways you use theedollhouselive.com.
2. Use. theedollhouselive.com uses navigational and transactional information to personalize theedollhouselive.com and for programming and editorial research. For example, we may use this information to understand our Members' reactions to menu items, Content, and services offered through theedollhouselive.com and to customize theedollhouselive.com based on our Members' interests.
3. Disclosure. theedollhouselive.com will not disclose to third parties navigational or transactional information (e.g. what you view through theedollhouselive.com), except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process (e.g. search warrant or court order).
1. Collection and Storage. The theedollhouselive.com computer system does record and retain all chat room communications. However, to keep copies of any communications, you should store them on your personal computer hard drive or in print form. You agree that theedollhouselive.com may employ email virus-checking technology to protect its system and its members from viruses.
2. Use. theedollhouselive.com treats private communications on or through theedollhouselive.com as strictly confidential. theedollhouselive.com does not access, use or disclose the contents of private communications, except in limited circumstances as specifically provided below. You acknowledge that private communications directed at a person or entity, including theedollhouselive.com, may be used or disclosed by the intended recipient(s) without restrictions relating to privacy or confidentiality.
3. Disclosure. theedollhouselive.com does not access or disclose the contents of private communications (e.g. email, private rooms, online communications), unless it in good faith believes that such action is necessary (1) to comply with applicable law or valid legal process (e.g. search warrant or court order); (2) to protect the rights or property of theedollhouselive.com; or (3) in emergencies when theedollhouselive.com believes that physical safety is at risk. theedollhouselive.com reserves the right to treat as public any private chat room whose directory or room name is published or becomes generally known or available.
If you are a Performer, theedollhouselive.com grants to you a non-exclusive, limited license to use theedollhouselive.com software to transmit your personal video signal to theedollhouselive.com from authorized locations in accordance with this agreement. This license is subject to the restriction that, except where expressly permitted by law, you may not translate, reverse-engineer or reverse-compile or decompile, disassemble or make derivative works from, theedollhouselive.com software. You may not modify theedollhouselive.com software or use it in any way not expressly authorized in these Rules. You agree and accept that theedollhouselive.com introduction of various technologies may not be consistent across all platforms.
MEMBER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT THE USE OF theedollhouselive.com AND theedollhouselive.com SOFTWARE ARE AT MEMBERS' SOLE RISK. theedollhouselive.com, theedollhouselive.com SOFTWARE, AND theedollhouselive.com PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, UNLESS SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LEGALLY INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION. theedollhouselive.com PROVIDES THE theedollhouselive.com SERVICE ON A COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE BASIS AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT MEMBERS WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS THE SERVICE AT A TIME OR LOCATION OF THEIR CHOOSING, OR THAT IT WILL HAVE ADEQUATE CAPACITY FOR THE SERVICE AS A WHOLE OR FOR PARTICULAR PRODUCTS. theedollhouselive.com ENTIRE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO USE OF theedollhouselive.com, theedollhouselive.com SOFTWARE, AND THE INTERNET SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF ANY theedollhouselive.com SOFTWARE FOUND TO BE DEFECTIVE. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, theedollhouselive.com'S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. theedollhouselive.com DOES NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED THROUGH theedollhouselive.com, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED ELSEWHERE, AND WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
Upon theedollhouselive.com's request, Member agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless theedollhouselive.com, its affiliated companies, partners, its employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunications providers, ICPs from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including attorneys fees, that arise from breach of the TOS by use of, or in connection with, the transmission of any Content on theedollhouselive.com or the Internet by or through Members accounts. theedollhouselive.com reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by Member hereunder. In such event, Member shall have no further obligation to provide indemnification for such matter.
1. Either you or theedollhouselive.com may terminate your membership at any time. This is your sole right and remedy with respect to any dissatisfaction with theedollhouselive.com, including, but not limited to, (1) any TOS term, policy or practice of theedollhouselive.com in operating theedollhouselive.com, (2) Content available through theedollhouselive.com or change therein, or (3) any amount or type of fees, surcharges, billing methods, or change therein. You can terminate your membership by delivering notice to theedollhouselive.com's Customer Service Department by any reasonable method, including email to email@example.com. To ensure effective cancellation, please provide your theedollhouselive.com login name, your full name, or the last 4 digits of the credit card number used to establish your account, or the country and full account number of your Direct Debit account. Your termination will take effect immediately upon theedollhouselive.com's receipt of your adequate notice as described above.
2. In the event that your account is terminated or canceled, no refund, including any membership fees, will be granted; no online time or other credits will be credited to you or can be converted to cash or other form of reimbursement. Active theedollhouselive.com Members may not allow former Members or other agents whose memberships have been terminated to use their accounts. Any delinquent or unpaid accounts or accounts with unresolved issues with the Customer Service department or other theedollhouselive.com departments must be concluded before you may re-register with theedollhouselive.com. Members using multiple accounts without prior express written permission from theedollhouselive.com shall have their membership terminated.
1. To the extent any conflict between this agreement and other rules exists, this agreement shall take precedence. If any part of the TOS is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions remain in full force and effect. The laws of the State of Florida govern the TOS and your membership. As noted above, Member conduct may be subject to other local, state, and national laws. Member expressly agrees that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute resides in the courts of the State of Florida. Member further agrees and expressly consents to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the State of Florida in connection with any dispute or claim involving theedollhouselive.com.
2. You agree to abide by U.S. and other applicable export control laws and not to transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, any Content or software subject to restrictions under such laws to a national destination prohibited under such laws, without first obtaining, and then complying with, any requisite government authorization. You further agree not to upload to theedollhouselive.com any data or software that cannot be exported without prior written government authorization, including, but not limited to, certain types of encryption software. This assurance and commitment shall survive termination of this agreement.